New swimming pool owners will often ask, “why you should work with a pool service contractor” when cleaning and maintaining a swimming pool is certainly something that the do-it-yourselfer homeowner can do on his or her own. The swimming pool contractors frm SwimPure Pools explain that, yes, a pool owner can certainly take care of the swimming pool, but it is a delicate balancing act wit the chemicals. Also, pool maintenance can be time-consuming and if you have only limited time to spend in and around the pool you don’t want your time to to be spent cleaning, vacuuming and adding chemicals, right?
Why you should work with a pool service contractor
Here are some of the reasons to consider hiring a pool service contractor to clean and maintain your swimming pool water and its equipment:
- To keep the water chemistry properly balanced. Your pool service contractor will keep the water balanced and assure it’s properly filtrated. These tasks are crucial to maintaining proper water chemistry to keep bacteria at bay. Testing and regulating the water is second nature to an experienced pool contractor.
- Cleaning a swimming pool is not a task to rush through. Pool contractors understand the importance of brushing the pool walls and floor and cleaning behind the pool steps because bacteria and algae spores lie in wait to turn your water green or cloudy. Once the brushing is done, then it’s time to thoroughly vacuum up anything that has been loosened during the cleaning process. Your pool contractor also understands which cleaning agents will best serve your pool and its water and equipment.
- A pool contractor can quickly assess whether your pool equipment is operating at its peak. He will know whether the PSI (pounds per square inch) of pressure is at proper levels on your pool pump and filter. He will also check for cracks in skimmer baskets and can also see if pool equipment is in need of repair or replacement — before it breaks down.
- In the event of a pool emergency, it’s great to work with a pool service contractor because if you’re a client, you will likely get on his calendar more quickly than will a “one off” visit. Ask your pool contractor about his emergency or off-hours service and rest assured that if you need him, he will be there.
- Many pool owners find they spend less money when they hire a pool service contractot to care for their pool than they did when they cleaned and maintained the pool on their own.
If you’re new to pool ownership or if you’ve been caring for your pool on your own and want to have more time to simply swim and enjoy it, give us a call today and we can come out and give you an estimate for service.