Upgrade your pool deck
SwimPure Pool contractors, serving Austin, Texas say upgrade your pool deck
What can you do to add to the fun and the aesthetics of your swimming pool? The swimming pool contractors form Swim Pure pools explain that upgrading, or adding a swimming pool deck, offers beauty and functionality. The deck gives you a place to kick back and relax when you’re not in the pool. consider that you spend more time around the pool than you do in the pool and you can see the benefits of upgrading your pool deck.
Whether you have an inground swimming pool or an above ground swimiming pool, either style will benefit from the addition of a swimming pool deck. When having a deck constructed, make certain you’re not blocking any access to the pool itself and that it is constructed in a way that adds to the pool’s functionality.
Upgrade your pool deck
Set your budget for the project then talk with us about the different materials you can choose from to have your deck constructed. Here are some of your options.
- A composite material deck looks like a wooden deck, but is make of a combination of materials that include plastic, polymer and wood compressed into composite board. Composite decking resists rot and are easier to maintain than some wooden decks.
- Concrete is a popular choice for an inground swimming pool. There are many ways to add to the aesthetic appeal of a concrete deck by incorporating colors, paver stones or tiles. Concrete, in cold climates, is prone to cracking and/or heaving.
- Natural stone is interesting because no two stones and no two decks are alike. Stone tends to have a higher price tag, but it is one of the most unique materials.
- Tile decking allows your pool contractor to incorporate unique designs — think moasic. You can even get tile decking that has stamped designs including seashells, seahorses and others. Don’t use glazed tiles as they get slippery when wet.
- Wooden decks remain a popular choice because they are affordable and durable when cared for. You need to commit to upkeep on a wooden deck, but there are pay offs.
Whether you’re adding a deck this year or upgrading your current deck, give us a call and start the process. We don’t want you to miss out on relaxing poolside on your new deck because our construction schedule is full!