Throw a party when you open your pool, Swim Pure Pool contractors offer tips
The first day your swimming pool is ready for swimming for the season is a cause for celebration and an excuse for a pool party! Why not throw a party when you open your pool for the season? You know you want to and the swimming pool contractors from Swim Pure Pools in Austin, Texas have tips to help you throw an unforgettable bash.
Throw a party when you open your pool
Now that winter is over it is time to get the first pool party of the year underway and invite your friends and family over for some summer time fun!
- Stock up on pool noodles and other fun pool toys for the kids.
- Put together your party menu. If friends ask if they can bring something, tell them “yes, please!” so you cna enjoy the party without having to do all of the prep work.
- Make sure you have additional flip flops and towels on hand for visitors who forgot theirs.
- Don’t forget to have sunscreen to keep sunburns at bay.
- Invest in plastic cups and utensils so you don’t have to worry about broken glass poolside.
If you have a hot tub or spa, that will be the ideal place for your friends and family to relax after the sun goes down, especially if that first pool party of the year is still not bringing warm nights with it.
Here are some more party tips to keep the fun rolling along:
- Put some tablecloths on the tables and tape the edges down so they don’t blow away
- As mentioned, don’t use glass poolside
- Have a kiddie pool next to the pool for the younger children who don’t want to swim
- Use a kiddie pool, filled with ice, to hold drinks.
- Keep food out of the sun. Refrigerate food so it doesn’t spoil
Have fun at your first pool party of the year and plan many, many more!